FS: Western Digital 160GB IDE barely used

i want a laptop

In Runtime
I have here a 160GB Western Digital IDE hard drive. It's barely used. I got it in December of 2008 and haven't used it in March at all really. So it's undergone probably 2 or 2.5 months of use (I got it for Christmas so I only used it that last couple of days in December) It was manufactured November 12th 2008 so it's still very new. The picture kinda of stinks because it is hard to take a picture of a hard drive because it reflects the flash back at you so it seems slightly dark outside of the flash region.

1006123.jpg

I would still be using this hard drive except for my new motherboard only has 1 IDE channel, my old motherboard had 2. So now I had to pick hard drive or DVD drive, and I picked DVD drive (I have an old SATA hard drive for the time being) So this hard drive really is in prime condition, while not being new, it is essentially the closest you can come.

The price is 30 dollars. I ship via USPS, and take payment with PayPal. If you have any question, concerns, or what have you, you can PM me, post a reply, email me (j.s.pavlick at gmail.com) or IM me. My AIM screen name is jpav2212.

Feel free to contact me!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom