Random Chit Chat

Ah i've been feeling really guilty about the situation ever since, i guess i just wanted to play it off as something cool to try and take blame off me.. like "every guy goes through it" kinda deal.

but idk, who cares you guys proved your point. all i have to do is click my user cp and look down ;)

why come on here and brag about it then?
it was superman who said that he'd been drinking and driving first!

incidentally, how much drinking is drinking and driving?

are we talking 1 unit (for beer that's half a pint of most average strength UK lagers)?

or are we saying that's a load of rubbish and 1 whole beer is OK, even thought you'll be twice over the drinking and driving limit.

I'm a big guy, can I say that I can have 2 beers?

I drink often, so have built up a tolerance over time, am I ok with three beers?

and if I did drink three beers then how long should I be waiting before driving, the next day?

for this reason of uncertainty I now don't drink or drive with any amount
When started driving I thought that it was probably OK to have a beer and drive, and give or take nothing ever happened, -at least nothing ever happened as a result of drinking.

but now I've decided that I like having a job too much to risk my license over a beer.
getting a taxi home after drinking might cost a few quid one night, and then a taxi back in the morning to collect my car. but to be honest, in the end it works out a lot cheaper than having to get a taxi 20 miles to work every day,

From a legal standpoint it doesn't matter if you had 20 beers and are under the legal limit if you are not of legal drinking age. I'm not sure about all state because some might have different laws but I do know that in Massachusetts there is a zero tolerance law. Even if you are under the legal limit but still have alcohol in your system you still get a DUI.

I won't say I never drank and drove but I can say now that I won't and haven't in years. I just don't see a point when you figure 1) how much its going to cost to get caught 2) the fact you may injure or kill SOMEONE ELSE. 3) you might kill or injure yourself. 4) You may smash someone elses property. 5) you may smash your own property.

Just doesn't seem like a good idea when you can call a friend or take a cab.

Back
Top Bottom