9800gt for only 80$

If it doesnt work, you have to ship it back yourself and they take $15 out of what you orginally paid for the product in order to accept the RMA

Don't worry prodigy. Open box is not bad. I've bought several open box items through newegg and they've been good every time. :D

hey uh.... can you trust open box parts?
Of course you can. Newegg tests them before they put them back up for sale. There not sold as faulty parts.

I go one step further and buy parts listed as faulty off eBay all the time. 75% of the time, the seller just doesn't know WTF they're doing and I end up with a bargain. Just the other day I snagged a couple of HD 4870 X2s for 60 euros, both work perfectly, you may have seen the thread.

Of course you can. Newegg tests them before they put them back up for sale. There not sold as faulty parts.

I go one step further and buy parts listed as faulty off eBay all the time. 75% of the time, the seller just doesn't know WTF they're doing and I end up with a bargain. Just the other day I snagged a couple of HD 4870 X2s for 60 euros, both work perfectly, you may have seen the thread.

yeah i did... -.-

bastard

Don't worry prodigy. Open box is not bad. I've bought several open box items through newegg and they've been good every time. :D

I'm curious what type of items did you order? what type of condition did they come in?

Back
Top Bottom