Missing link found

LOL! You really believe that? Holy Shinola.

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

^^^ Oh we are....:D:D:D

@ vampist. They are not saying this is the thing right before poof its a human... There has been many other fossils that show different stages of the evolution and this was the one that is the "Missing Link" between the fossils we have already discovered. There are already plenty of fossils that show the stages of the long thumb moving closer to the hand, the skull changing size and shape, and the tail becoming non existent.

All of these guys are wrong. There is no such thing as evolution. These fossils were placed there by "god." When he created earth, he didn't skimp out on the minor details.

HOLY CRAP. Take a fricking geology class. You'll learn ALOT more than is taught in the Bible.

Yep, And god also didnt forget to place Jesus shaped cheetos in cheeto bags all around the world to remind you that he is watching. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!! :D :D :D

Why is it that some religious people get pissed off when atheists argue with them that god doesn't exist?

I seriously wish Prodigy. :) Thanks for calm temporary serenity. LOL. You should read the book called Onyalum Retribution. It's good. I don't know why I said that, but I did.

Back
Top Bottom