Random Chit Chat

Fudge guys. I just got thrown out of a grad-party because it some dumb freshmen and sophomores were overdoing on the drinks. It was an open bar. Goddamn. To top it off my senior friend whom I gave me a ride just ditched me and told me to go home. I'm not giving that dude a ride ever again.

^^^ Like they were overdoing Your drinks? Did you do something to piss someone off? Or did you get blamed for someone else drinking?

No...I mean they were overdoing it. They were drinking too much, so the host's mom decided to just keep seniors so things didn't get out of hand. I'm so pissed it's not even funny.

Oh so wait the host's mom was cool with the freshmen and sophmores drinking but when it got out of hand she booted em. That makes no sense. Sucks tho you didnt take any hotties home with ya?

So I had my hair straightened for a concert....

There were 3 responses to how I looked...

1) Like a Jonas brother (all I need now is a purity ring)
2) Not like a Jonas brother (thank God)
3) Silly

Oh so wait the host's mom was cool with the freshmen and sophmores drinking but when it got out of hand she booted em. That makes no sense. Sucks tho you didnt take any hotties home with ya?

Nope...nobody was leaving that party. It was pretty legit until that bitch ruined it. I'm surprised no junior called the police. A lot of people left pissed off.

I went to a party over the weekend. Only for a short time, like an hour. It was a bonfire, me and the 3 girls, and my friend Ryan were the only people there other then the host when arrived at 11. I usually don't go to parties, none of did much really, the girls just drink on their own usually, lol. They had some Joose stuff, and had a couple onces, but thats it, cause I have never really drank before. My friend who doesnt go to parties, since he is the cheif of polices son, got angry at me when I said I drove home myself... I didn't feel anything, I just tasted it really... wtf. I had to drive one of the girls home anyway, she was a bit more then tipsy I would say... and had no vehicle or way of getting home.

Dude superman, no offense but that sounds like the most boring shit thats ever happened at a party xD

Get like me: Try smoking a blunt, Drink 2 shots of moonshine and 6 beers, then drive home.

Get like me: Try smoking a blunt, Drink 2 shots of moonshine and 6 beers, then drive home.

Woooooooooooow, you're SO cool. :rolleyes:

If you ever get arrested or crash into a tree because you're too drunk, don't expect any sympathy from me. It's irresponsible and you could put others in danger.

Back
Top Bottom