Missing link found

emot-Dawkins102.gif

Christianity is a monotheistic religion centered around the fact that there is one God and that his son, Jesus, was a prophet. Your view coincides more with the Greco-Roman polytheistic faith.
Sort of... It's the trinity, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are a single being... Jesus is God's son, but God himself. According to my faith that is. It doesnt make a whole lotta sense, but w/e, lol.

It's a cool discovery I guess...

Sort of... It's the trinity, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are a single being... Jesus is God's son, but God himself. According to my faith that is. It doesnt make a whole lotta sense, but w/e, lol.

It's a cool discovery I guess...

Tell that to Jesus, because somewhere in the Bible he says;

Jesus of Nazareth said:
nah g, im not god lol... shiiiiitttt if i was god id be chillin all up in the heavens drinking tequila and not getting hangovers.... instead im down here trying to be all holy and shit

Tell that to Jesus, because somewhere in the Bible he says;

EVERYONE! Stop talking about religion! Damn it you people always bring it up I am sick of having to defend myself about what I believe! I'm not coming here anymore if I have to defend myself every five seconds!

This is a topic about finding a "missing link" in the evolution theory. Get back on topic!
(not pointed at any single person, just a general pissed off rant)

As for the ACTUAL TOPIC! Great find, although to me it looks like a monkey.

As for the ACTUAL TOPIC!Great find, although to me it looks like a monkey.

Thats the point it is supposed to look like a monkey but with more of an upright stance and part human features and part ape features. It is supposed to be a structure of something between to prove that Humans evolved from apes.

Thats the point it is supposed to look like a monkey but with more of an upright stance and part human features and part ape features. It is supposed to be a structure of something between to prove that Humans evolved from apes.

That's cool and all.. But I mean it JUST looks like a monkey. I don't see any part of it that makes me think. "OH SNAP! HUMAN!"

That's cool and all.. But I mean it JUST looks like a monkey. I don't see any part of it that makes me think. "OH SNAP! HUMAN!"

Because there's absolutely no chance that we could have looked slightly different than we do now over 9000 years ago.

I'm gonna stop here, I don't feel like getting into a religious debate/flame war.

Because there's absolutely no chance that we could have looked slightly different than we do now over 9000 years ago.

I'm gonna stop here, I don't feel like getting into a religious debate/flame war.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying I don't see any part of it that makes me think it is remotely human. Massively long tale, the thumbs are very long and are clearly moved far back from the hand. The skull looks VERY monkey / ape-ish. I don't know.. I'm just very skeptical. I would rather say I am from something else then a monkey lol..

I mean just look at the thing.
Ida-the-missing-link-prim-001.jpg

All of these guys are wrong. There is no such thing as evolution. These fossils were placed there by "god." When he created earth, he didn't skimp out on the minor details.

All of these guys are wrong. There is no such thing as evolution. These fossils were placed there by "god." When he created earth, he didn't skimp out on the minor details.

LOL! You really believe that? Holy Shinola.

edit: I'm amazingly slow this morning.

Back
Top Bottom