Poor Obama

And what would any other party have done in this situation not much better IMO this is a situation we are facing which has never before been faced unprecedented levels of recession and tbh no one politician holds the key to solving this problem
Too bad you didn't read the articles.

Just another blind follower of the messiah. :rolleyes:

Im sure people are aware of his flaws but on election day america spoke and said they would much rather obammas flaws than Mcains and now you have to accept that he won a democratic election .
You should. They surely share the same viewpoint as you.

I agree things like "Just another blind follower of the messiah. :rolleyes:" are the cheap sort of things you hear on such news channels as fox

None of them are worth watching IMO.

That means that neither are you worth listening to then.

And what would any other party have done in this situation not much better IMO this is a situation we are facing which has never before been faced unprecedented levels of recession and tbh no one politician holds the key to solving this problem

Im sure people are aware of his flaws but on election day america spoke and said they would much rather obammas flaws than Mcains and now you have to accept that he won a democratic election .

I agree things like "Just another blind follower of the messiah. :rolleyes:" are the cheap sort of things you hear on such news channels as fox

I agree with you on each and every one of these points.

Back
Top Bottom