need help deciding. XD PLEASE HELP

Yeah, the GTS 250 is a great card for your budget. And the difference is one is just super-clocked over the other. But for the $5 difference, why not buy the pre-overclocked one and save yourself some time?

Yeah, the GTS 250 is a great card for your budget. And the difference is one is just super-clocked over the other. But for the $5 difference, why not buy the pre-overclocked one and save yourself some time?

but on the other hand saved. 40$ COD4 and 50$ COD5 and i can OC myself lol

yea i think ill OC myself and well have sum more games 2 play/ yea it only needs 400w anyways so if it runs good not OC' im set now ill i need is a processor lol im gonna buy the E5200 wolfdale and just OC to 3.2 ghz
TY for all the help your getting rep. XD

but on the other hand saved. 40$ COD4 and 50$ COD5 and i can OC myself lol

yea i think ill OC myself and well have sum more games 2 play/ yea it only needs 400w anyways so if it runs good not OC' im set now ill i need is a processor lol im gonna buy the E5200 wolfdale and just OC to 3.2 ghz
TY for all the help your getting rep. XD

Or that. :D :D :D Do whatever suits you better.

im going to oregon over the summer so i mite aswell buy it when i get back. but i gotta stop by ups and shit the 46shitty back peace all

O SHOOT UR RIGHT DAMMIT! yeah im gonna have 2 order it soon / but i dont want my family touchn my beauty lol

Oh, I just realised that I had completely misunderstood OP when I reread the post.

OP, we need you to know what your monitor's native resolution is. This is the most important factor when choosing a graphics card.

Back
Top Bottom