Missing link found

God doesn't exist, and even if he does then it is not in a form that we can imagine.

Also, evolution is real and that article is another step in the right direction.

unless its about the article keep your comments to your self
problem solved

I believe that "gods" exist but resemble humans and are more like the gods in the Stargate series. How else would we think that gods looked like humans unless aliens visited earth that had powers on one else did? I think aliens have visited earth in the past. And to be honest, I think think there is lots more evidence for aliens or "gods" than there is for "God" even though I sorta consider myself a Christian.

EDIT: That article is quite interesting though. I only see one problem, the culture centers of the world were at the equator. Although the equator has not always been where it is now, and I guess it's possible that a VERY early predecessor to apes may have lived in what New York is today millions of years ago.

I believe that "gods" exist but resemble humans and are more like the gods in the Stargate series. How else would we think that gods looked like humans unless aliens visited earth that had powers on one else did? I think aliens have visited earth in the past. And to be honest, I think think there is lots more evidence for aliens or "gods" than there is for "God" even though I sorta consider myself a Christian.

emot-Dawkins102.gif

Christianity is a monotheistic religion centered around the fact that there is one God and that his son, Jesus, was a prophet. Your view coincides more with the Greco-Roman polytheistic faith.

emot-Dawkins102.gif

Christianity is a monotheistic religion centered around the fact that there is one God and that his son, Jesus, was a prophet. Your view coincides more with the Greco-Roman polytheistic faith.

Lol, I guess I can't consider my self Christian then. Oh, I DON'T believe that any aliens are gods at all but I do believe they have visited earth. I do however believe in some of the "gods" of the ancient world. I am also a little agnostic.

Meh, we all believe what we want. I don't believe in God (at least not in the way that modern-day monotheistic religions depict him), but that does not mean that others don't have a right to believe in him if it makes them sleep better at night.

Meh, we all believe what we want. I don't believe in God (at least not in the way that modern-day monotheistic religions depict him), but that does not mean that others don't have a right to believe in him if it makes them sleep better at night.

Well I like to think personally that if somethings happens to me while I'm sleeping and that I don't ever get up, that I'll be going to a nice place even if it doesn't exist.

Cool. They found a 47 million year old relative of Thelis'. The likeness is uncanny. :p

I like this quote from the article:
"This little creature is going to show us our connection with the rest of all the mammals; with cows and sheep, and elephants and anteaters,"
This little monkey is going to show how we are related to cows and sheep? No wonder some guys have a strange fascination with them. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom