So any new Nvidia cards announced ?

Well when i spend money on computer parts on newegg it kinda gets addicting. It goes from "All i need is a new processor" to "I need a new build" :D

Haha. Upgrading to my Q95 was the same thing. Then it turned into " I need a new rig" but I kind of do. Running the Q95 @ 2.4 is just plain sad.

Well you still need an i7 tech, with a water cooling setup. Who cares about car audio xD jk

Well you still need an i7 tech, with a water cooling setup. Who cares about car audio xD jk

lol ill probably just wait till a new line of cpu's come out, i7 has been out to long for me to buy now. Im a bass freak and well i spend a lot of time in my car so ya. I like to make the ground and other cars shake with quality bass, none of that ricered out walmart system crap

I'd rather save the weight from a sound system in favor of performance, but we have another thread for that.

I'd rather save the weight from a sound system in favor of performance, but we have another thread for that.

im all about performance bro, though im driving a 2001 and 2007 Subaru Outback at the moment so no point in that, ill be purchasing an 03 or 04 Evo 8 in a year or two though, and thats when the performance kicks in.

for now, i need the sound system though because their is no point on spending money for performance on my current ride.

But if your really that big on weight to not have something really nice that weights around 30-60lbs, than you mind aswell take everything out your car. I love performance, but i love looks aswell, and i love bass. You can have all that and still have very good performance if you have the money and knowledge

Evo's are nice, insurance is killer on them though. My friend works for an insurance company and changed someones policy from an Evo to a Porsche 911 and his insurance went down. I don't know what model though, I don't think the 911 was that old.

Evo's are nice, insurance is killer on them though. My friend works for an insurance company and changed someones policy from an Evo to a Porsche 911 and his insurance went down. I don't know what model though, I don't think the 911 was that old.

ya man they are very expensive to insure, you sure it went down with a 911 turbo ? those cars are more expensive and are not as safe as an evo. Reason why the insurance is so expensive on the evo is the turbo, but i dont know why that 911 would be cheaper. Very strange

Back
Top Bottom