Poor Obama

Even with their different beliefs, it was incredibility rude to snub your own guest speaker at your graduation. You should show some amount of respect to the president, whether or not you agree with his policies.

Yeah i've watched it almost every night since 2001. Great show, when cobert was a corespondent it was 5x better, cant believe he seperated. But recently coberts show is just alot better than jons. The performance with the decemberists was amazing.

But about arizona state, who gives a f*ck about them not giving obama a degree its just some hick school anyway xD

So ASU didn't give Obama an honorary degree. BFD. It's just a stupid piece of paper that's not worth wiping your butt with.

It's absolutely hilarious that all the libs have their panties in a twist over this non issue. :rolleyes:

Leave it to the libs to make it a national issue.

Give me a freaking break here. Both parties will do whatever the hell they can to change public opinion. Even if it means manipulating the media, or taking words out of context. Don't act as if the Republican Party is better than this, because they sure as hell aren't.

Now that I think about it, it's probably just another lame liberal attempt to get the America people's attention away from the real issues. We have the swine flu scare, Nancy Pelosi calling the CIA liars, Obama running around complaining that the government is spending too much when he raised deficit spending to record levels never before seen by the United States.

Now that I think about it, it's probably just another lame liberal attempt to get the America people's attention away from the real issues. We have the swine flu scare, Nancy Pelosi calling the CIA liars, Obama running around complaining that the government is spending too much when he raised deficit spending to record levels never before seen by the United States.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom