uhhh... wtf..infraction notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though you may not see anything wrong with torrents, you are not allowed to post links to illegal downloads of copyrighted material on this site.

I never said I was going to post links to torrents. I'm just saying I use them personally. Even my teacher does.

to be fair, some torrents can be legal (IE downloading Ubuntu) however since it's possible for any torrent to be infected or have shaddy legality we just don't allow links of any kind on the forum.

Charter just told me that all of the companies that filed a complaint on me (reported i was downloading torrents) will not be pursing me because they feel that i truly didnt know what i was doing and i didnt know it was illegal. I had 8 letters sent to me from 8 different companys. All software

i feel that borat didnt know that what he was linking to was illegal xD

Just because he uses torrents, it doesn't mean he uses them for illegal purposes, even though 90% of people do lol. It just bugs me when people make assumptions.

Your making an assumption right there, 90% of people do not use torrents for illegal purposes. Hell i even downloaded crysis, crysis warhead and cracked crysis wars, played it for 30 minutes, uninstalled it and look. i bought it because i got to fully test it and i liked it.

Yeah you might say not everyone is like that, well maybe a better software testing scheme should be used and it wouldnt happen. And maybe developers should stop releasing shit products

Lol you're right, wasn't really thinking about it. So, are you assuming that 90% of people do use it for legal purposes, or did you just take my number? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom