AVI to DVD burner

yeah, guy.....
here it is.... i used ulead movie maker or something along those lines for a long time, its free so you may want to check it out. its easy to understand and work with, but it lacks some stuff: primarily, it cannot burn a .srt file with the video file - so you'll be at a loss where you want a video with subtitles that arnt already imbedded in the video. you may try and imbed these subtitles using another program, and then use ulead movie maker to burn it to dvd. it works just fine.

however, i started using convertx to dvd and i love it. it's easy, works fast and can imbed an external .srt file - no problem. it's not free though. but i highly recommend it.

convertxtodvd is by far the best program i have used for that and all my friends use it too

easy free* and works what more do you need

however, i started using convertx to dvd and i love it. it's easy, works fast and can imbed an external .srt file - no problem. it's not free though. but i highly recommend it.

+1

I've been using it for a year and its just an amazing program, i can encode 4 movies onto a dual layer dvd in less than a an hour with convertx.

Back
Top Bottom