My eye started to bleed (DONT LOOK IF SQUEEMISH)

Spec

Fully Optimized
Well.. today i was in yoga and pilattes and i started dry heaving..so i ran to the bathroom and i just kept dry heaving, i couldnt throw up so all this blood was pushed up to my neck/head, and i think it burst some blood vessels...yeah its creepy so idk...i finally threw up and this is the aftermath of both my eyes..and my face has all these broken blood vessels that makes me look like im bleeding out of my skin.

wludyo.jpg

yes thats the picture.

THis is two hours after it happened.

was alot worse..and everything is blurry and hella bad tunnel vision.

That ain't good at all. Why do you think you had to do that?

had to throw up? i didnt do it to myself on purpose, my body just kept dry heaving over and over. I was trying NOT to throw up but it sucks because i have a REALLY high tolerance when it comes to my gag reflex..thats probably why i didnt throw up..the doctor said its fine but if the bleeding keeps up you need to come back.

had to throw up? i didnt do it to myself on purpose, my body just kept dry heaving over and over. I was trying NOT to throw up but it sucks because i have a REALLY high tolerance when it comes to my gag reflex..thats probably why i didnt throw up..the doctor said its fine but if the bleeding keeps up you need to come back.

I meant why do you think your body wanted to continuously try to throw up?

Probably because of something he'd eaten :D Then when It got rid of it (eventually) it all stopped ;)

Well.. today i was in yoga and pilattes and i started dry heaving..so i ran to the bathroom and i just kept dry heaving, i couldnt throw up so all this blood was pushed up to my neck/head, and i think it burst some blood vessels...yeah its creepy so idk...i finally threw up and this is the aftermath of both my eyes..and my face has all these broken blood vessels that makes me look like im bleeding out of my skin.

wludyo.jpg

yes thats the picture.

THis is two hours after it happened.

was alot worse..and everything is blurry and hella bad tunnel vision.

What have you eaten recently?

Back
Top Bottom