WANTED!!! Quad Core Desktop $300 or less

barrybliss333

Beta member
I just recently got back in to school for computer support technology and I am in great need of a new computer. I am not looking for anything fancy just any quad core desktop in working order to build off of. No monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers required. I don't have much money being a full time student so if anyone knows of a good deal please let me know.

Thanks everybody that really helps a lot I was searching google and nothing even remotely that good was coming up. Still not quite sure if I can fit that into my budget right now but it's a start.

I'm selling a quad core with a gaming motherboard and RAM for only $50 more than your budget. Check out my other post. You're not going to get a better deal anywhere for that performance.

when i bought my quad core cpu alone that was along the lines of $250-300 its going to be hard to find a computer set alone at $300 with a quad in it, but check ebay i bet you could find one

I'm selling a quad core with a gaming motherboard and RAM for only $50 more than your budget. Check out my other post. You're not going to get a better deal anywhere for that performance.

Someone should really jump on that system.

Back
Top Bottom