Alreet

Raffaz

Golden Master
Alreet,

Just thought id drop in and see how everyone is doing. Ive not been here much lately, ive got to many things going on at work, currently doing alot of ADSL2+ faults and all the diagnostic systems for the product are new so lots of stuff to learn, lovin it though, coz im bored of 8 meg product lol. :)

Alreet,

Just thought id drop in and see how everyone is doing. Ive not been here much lately, ive got to many things going on at work, currently doing alot of ADSL2+ faults and all the diagnostic systems for the product are new so lots of stuff to learn, lovin it though, coz im bored of 8 meg product lol. :)

No way! The man, the legend...

How are you mate?

Nice to have you back. It sounds like they're keeping ya busy at work. :D
Definately lol
No way! The man, the legend...
How are you mate?
Im great mate, just really busy ATM, when im not working im rennovating the house and messing on with my mountainbikes, just got a new specialized full susser lol
WB Raffaz......Nice to see you're still alive.....:)
Alive and kicking mate, hows things ? I see ya havent caught up with me rep, how much time ya need mate? :) just messin lol

I'm south coast of england, whack it in a thermos flask and chuck it in the post, all good

I'm doing well, workin through my exams and doing what work i can on the side, know how it is.

I'm south coast of england, whack it in a thermos flask and chuck it in the post, all good

I'm doing well, workin through my exams and doing what work i can on the side, know how it is.
Cool lol, what exams are ya doing ATM ?

Back
Top Bottom