CPU with GPU???

iLLTry

Baseband Member
can you have an intel processor and a 2 ati cards in crossfire? aka are theyre motherboards like that

what if it says it supports SLI does it mean itll support crossfire to or does it have 2 say it

If you're talking about an Nvidia chipset (680i/750i etc) then it will not support SLi. If you're looking at an X58 board that supports SLi, then it also supports Crossfire.

i dont understand motherboards fully so all im asking is can i run crossfire with a intelmotherboard because they make it look like amd is for ati and intel is for nvidia *i have an ATI

all i want is a MB that can do crossfire with an 775 LGA intell proc in it that doesnt cost 200 dallars.

all core i7 boards i believe support sli and cross fire now im 90%sure?

i dont understand motherboards fully so all im asking is can i run crossfire with a intelmotherboard because they make it look like amd is for ati and intel is for nvidia *i have an ATI

all i want is a MB that can do crossfire with an 775 LGA intell proc in it that doesnt cost 200 dallars.

You'll need something like this: ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard. It has two PCIe x16 slots that support two ATI video cards running in Crossfire.

Back
Top Bottom