ok... im getting tired of this

ok, so atomic... do you have any other suggestions on parts in general.... cuz i still havent really talked with my dad lol... but i think he will give me a significant amount of money, since i will be leaving it at his house.... so maybe a cheap 4850 or 9800gtx+ ???
Here are a couple of different suggestions:

OCZ StealthXStream OCZ500SXS 500W
More power, very reliable

EVGA GeForce GTS 250
Faster than the 9800GTX+ at nearly the same price

depends; certain MT's are actually 'classified' as FT's. Measure your bay to cage distance. should be around 10-12 inches.

Here are a couple of different suggestions:

OCZ StealthXStream OCZ500SXS 500W
More power, very reliable

EVGA GeForce GTS 250
Faster than the 9800GTX+ at nearly the same price

im trying to limit the amount of mail in rebates i have, because its not always guaranteed you will get the money back

depends; certain MT's are actually 'classified' as FT's. Measure your bay to cage distance. should be around 10-12 inches.

cant do that until i get the case lol

Good call :p. For whatever reason I thought you already have. doh! Let me do some looking around as to what the bay area is sized at. I'll post back when I get some reliable data.

EDIT: The GigaByte case you listed at the top looks like it will fit the GTS250 fine.
The Elite 331 looks like it will fit the GTS250 even better.

Grant it, these are size estimations based off of other items inside the case. It should work out ok, though.

im trying to limit the amount of mail in rebates i have, because its not always guaranteed you will get the money back.
That's true, but I mainly posted those for their quality/performance compared to their relatively low initial cost. You did ask for other suggestions. ;)

I usually base my purchases on the cost before rebate as I only have so much money on hand to spend. The money I get back a month or so down the road is a nice bonus, but it isn't going to help me now nor sway me to purchase that particular product.

That's true, but I mainly posted those for their quality/performance compared to their relatively low initial cost. You did ask for other suggestions. ;)

I usually base my purchases on the cost before rebate as I only have so much money on hand to spend. The money I get back a month or so down the road is a nice bonus, but it isn't going to help me now nor sway me to purchase that particular product.

true... very true....

so is there any better memory you would suggest at a lower price before rebate? because this deal is really good, but only after the $25 rebate...

Back
Top Bottom