Something is seriously wrong with my CPU

I did that. I even have it running outside of the case on a cardboard box and anti static bag. Same problem. =/

Tell me Austinn,
How does your previous post (#12) help rohan with his problem? Let's stick to the subject at hand. :rolleyes:

No USB and no vid. . .

PSU connected properly? Here's an odd suggestion, unplug the 4-pin 12V aux plug and see if it boots up properly.

Try clearing the CMOS. New board shouldn't need it, but might as well do it anyway.

MICROCENTER!!!!.... sorry. :D

Try clearing the CMOS. New board shouldn't need it, but might as well do it anyway.

It might not be an new board, it is an clearance item from Microcenter, which means somebody bought it, something happened (incompatible, not working, etc), and returned it. Which is why its an clearance. The previous buyer could have done anything to it.

If all that were suggested doesnt work, I think you may want to try another board?

He fixed it the ram just needed to be taken out and reseated. They were all in and everything but just weren't totally seated right. Its up and running now tho...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom