Random Chit Chat

ROFL. Anyone else think he looks like a young AVGN?

Also, if you watch the swine flu video, you can hear... the standard Windows Messenger alerts sound going off. If he's that amazing with computers then why hasn't he downloaded proper Windows Live Messenger? :D

Hahah, an "expert" at computering and web managing. :p

Ahh.. tough day at work today... I work with the Jr. High kids in the afterschool program. All the kids that have a hard time in school, ADD, ADHD, and so on.

Well, there is another after school program on thursdays, and two kids in high school are in it, one a senior who is on the basketball team. So we said they could play with us. Well these two high schoolers were being complete ball hogs, and picking on the kids in our group a bit. I always go easy with the kids and whatnot.
Then, one of our kids, who is really clumsy, and had just ran into the wall 20 minutes before hand... was tripped by one of the high schoolers, it was an accident, but he hit his head on the gym floor again... When he got up, he rubbed the back of his head and felt the lump... he freaked then, "HOLY SHIT!! My Head is Broken!!" And the two other kids with us both started laughing... He got pretty angry about this too... It was a rough day for him. Then when someone else on the bus when they were getting on laughed about something, he took that personally as well... He gets picked on some, but takes everything WAY to personally. Kids don't always pass him the ball in soccer because he has no coordination, but he gets really angry about that...

I guess it wasn't so much a rough day for me, as for him...

WTF I cant deauthorize itunes i type in my user name and password after clicking deauthorize audible account and it says user name and pasword are incorrent when i know i typed it all in right

Back
Top Bottom