Help To Choose RAM

markbenson

Beta member
Hi all,

Do anybody know about AUM computer RAM, I am planning to upgrade the memory. I have heard a lot about it and some of my friends are using it, they told me that there is no compatibility or any other issue with the RAM. I still want to know more about it. Kindly provide me reviews of AUM RAM.

Thanks in advance.:confused:

Hi all,

Do anybody know about AUM computer RAM, I am planning to upgrade the memory. I have heard a lot about it and some of my friends are using it, they told me that there is no compatibility or any other issue with the RAM. I still want to know more about it. Kindly provide me reviews of AUM RAM.

RAM is so cheap these days anyway that I wouldn't bother trying to save a few more bucks with a brand that isn't as well known, but that's just me...

Hi all,

If you give us the specs of your motherboard we can recommend some good ram for you. It doesn't necessarily have to be AUM ram.

Hi everybody, sorry to hijack the thread but I'm after a little help choosing RAM for myself. I have an old Thinkpad R40, its currently got 2x256Mb but I'm thinking of putting one 1Gb stick in (and maybe another one later on..). I think it only supports pc2100 ram but i can still use pc2700 or pc3200?

anyone i've just been looking on ebay and someone was offering this AUM ram that I had never heard of. should i be looking for brand name ram?

thanks in advance

Hi everybody, sorry to hijack the thread but I'm after a little help choosing RAM for myself. I have an old Thinkpad R40, its currently got 2x256Mb but I'm thinking of putting one 1Gb stick in (and maybe another one later on..). I think it only supports pc2100 ram but i can still use pc2700 or pc3200?

anyone i've just been looking on ebay and someone was offering this AUM ram that I had never heard of. should i be looking for brand name ram?

thanks in advance
The AUM memory should be good quality as it's manufactured by OM Nanotech. You should look into their warranty specifics before buying though.

Crucial has a scanner that will analyze your system and tell you exactly what memory you have and how much and what type it can accept.

Crucial System Scanner

Back
Top Bottom