cheap(er) computer

The acer is better. It has a much better Contrast ratio, which im suprised a monitor at that price can support such a nice ratio

Im jealous of you rooster

1000:1 is still pretty good. the acer is 2000:1.

When you get to 3000:1 its not as noticable. You shouldnt get a really good quailty 19inch monitor, its not worth it. $110 should be the max to pay for a 19inch monitor

would a 24x dvd burner drive be that much better over a 22x ? because theres a really cheap 24x sony thats like 2 dollars less than my current LG
It should be a bit faster. I tend to shy away from Sony burners as they were known to have quality problems. They may have that licked with the newer ones though.

what should i look for in contrast ratio? 3000:1?
The higher the better is all I can say. The ratios vary greatly between screen sizes and makes. So find the size you want, and then narrow down the specs.

It should be a bit faster. I tend to shy away from Sony burners as they were known to have quality problems. They may have that licked with the newer ones though.

The higher the better is all I can say. The ratios vary greatly between screen sizes and makes. So find the size you want, and then narrow down the specs.

ok... thanks guys =]

also, any cheap speaker setups? i would like a sub... but its not really ESSENTIAL, but they are awesome =]

i know im annoying.. sorry

I have this keyboard. The keys are really quiet, really smooth.

i love this mouse. I programmed one of my buttons to open hwmonitor to check my temps and i programmed the other one to launch AMD Overdrive. Its really accurate, extremely light.

Back
Top Bottom