cheap(er) computer

i don't think that you would want drivers that don't go to that system on your hardrive :p

no i mean, i would dl to desktop, then move to usb key, then delete off my lappie....

does the mobo driver do everything? theres not like seperate stuff right?

why would you do that instead... cant you just put the .exe on the desktop, then put on usb??

does the one mobo driver encompass everything?

I've used that update utilty so many times, no problems. the motherboard is coded to work with it. you dont need to flash it manually.

The motherboard dvd will come with all of the necessary drivers.

I've used that update utilty so many times, no problems. the motherboard is coded to work with it. you dont need to flash it manually.

The motherboard dvd will come with all of the necessary drivers.

ok cool..... anything else i should know? can you guys suggest a good cheap monitor at least 19", fast response time, and LCD.... i want to keep my tv that i have now ^.^

From what I have heard, Hanns-G makes a very nice monitor. When I was looking at 19" LCDs, the Hanns-G and the Acer were my top choices. I ended up getting the Acer because of it's slightly better specs and it was a bit cheaper at the time.

From what I have heard, Hanns-G makes a very nice monitor. When I was looking at 19" LCDs, the Hanns-G and the Acer were my top choices. I ended up getting the Acer because of it's slightly better specs and it was a bit cheaper at the time.

yeah, personally, as long as other people give it high ratings and its cheap, its alright by me... im not picky :D

would a 24x dvd burner drive be that much better over a 22x ? because theres a really cheap 24x sony thats like 2 dollars less than my current LG

Back
Top Bottom