gpu memory question

mojorader

Baseband Member
when looking for a gpu should i be paying attention to the memory because i have seen low memory models have higher frame rates or is it just for higher resolution.

and as a side question whats the best navidia gpu for under $130 for gaming and a 19' LCD

same here
im trying to get my first build up and running by the end of the month so im asking and searching as much as possable

Those with memory amounts higher than 512MB allow for better frame rates at higher resolutions.

If you're looking for a good card for under $130, something like a GIGABYTE GeForce GTS 250 would be a nice choice. They are faster than the 9800GTX+ and can be had for the same price.

same here
im trying to get my first build up and running by the end of the month so im asking and searching as much as possable

yeah dude, i want to have a sick ass rig for summer ^.^

Those with memory amounts higher than 512MB allow for higher frame rates at higher resolutions.

If you're looking for a good card for under $130, something like a GIGABYTE GeForce GTS 250 would be a nice choice. They are faster than the 9800GTX+ and can be had for the same price.

fine atomic... show me up -_-

Back
Top Bottom