Summer College Program

Yeah, I can't answer for you obviously, if you think it will help you a great deal in what you want to do go for it. If it was me, I think $10,000 is a bit much unless I had scholarships or grants. But idk, if you feel $10,000 in is less than what comes out aka better qualified etc then do it, otherwise don't. Do the simple cost/benefit analysis along with intuition and you will be fine :)

Idk man.. 10k is a lot of money. Especially now days.. I don't know if it is a wise thing to spend so much on just a college program. I mean.. I can get two, two year degrees for that at HVCC and still have money left over.

I was talking to my dad about it. I'm not doing it. $10k is too much. Plus, they're not offering the most important class I want to take this summer which is Calculus 2. We settled on me going as a guest student to Wichita State University to talk Calculus 2 (which will cost <$500). I think the $50 I payed for admissions was worth knowing that I at least have a chance at Stanford.

I was talking to my dad about it. I'm not doing it. $10k is too much. Plus, they're not offering the most important class I want to take this summer which is Calculus 2. We settled on me going as a guest student to Wichita State University to talk Calculus 2 (which will cost <$500). I think the $50 I payed for admissions was worth knowing that I at least have a chance at Stanford.

I would say it's worth you knowing you at least have a chance and god damn awesome place like that. I doubt I would.

Back
Top Bottom