Lol

Fully Optimized
My dad claims the mafia is who sells all the fireworks is secretly the primary force behind the federal govt. And I just counted all of the ammo I took from my dad to sell for some money. So here's what I found --- approx. 800 rounds of 223 Remington 45mm cartridges. 17 full boxes of 50 rounds each 9mm hand gun ammo. 20 .338 caliber rounds. 1000 rounds of high power .22 rifle ammo. And 250 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo.

EDIT: There is also 1 -- 4 shot rifle clip, 3 -- 9mm pistol clips, and 2 -- AK-47 clips. I would like to know what all this is worth.

My dad claims the mafia is who sells all the fireworks is secretly the primary force behind the federal govt. And I just counted all of the ammo I took from my dad to sell for some money. So here's what I found --- approx. 800 rounds of 223 Remington 45mm cartridges. 17 full boxes of 50 rounds each 9mm hand gun ammo. 20 rounds of 50mm anti tank cartridges. 1000 rounds of high power .22 rifle ammo. And 250 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo.
:eek::eek:

My dad claims the mafia is who sells all the fireworks is secretly the primary force behind the federal govt. And I just counted all of the ammo I took from my dad to sell for some money. So here's what I found --- approx. 800 rounds of 223 Remington 45mm cartridges. 17 full boxes of 50 rounds each 9mm hand gun ammo. 20 rounds of 50mm anti tank cartridges. 1000 rounds of high power .22 rifle ammo. And 250 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo.

What are the "50mm anti tank cartridges", can you post a pic of them? Rep if you do, im curious to see the size!. Would be even awesome to put some .223 beside it for the pic.

The 50mm Anti-tank cartridges? I wish I could take a picture but my camera is not working at the moment each cartridge is about 3 inches long, 1/2 in wide, and a 1" bullet at the tip that's about 1/4" thick. 225 grain.

The 50mm Anti-tank cartridges? I wish I could take a picture but my camera is not working at the moment each cartridge is about 3 inches long, 1/2 in wide, and a 1" bullet at the tip that's about 1/4" thick. 225 grain.

Where'd you get them from?

Lol That would tickle xD

EDIT: There is also 1 -- 4 shot rifle clip, 3 -- 9mm pistol clips, and 2 -- AK-47 clips. I would like to know what all this is worth.

why are you taking them?

Read.

i meant why are you taking to sell them it sounds like he is taking it w/o asking

Back
Top Bottom