LA Officer kicks suspect in the head

It's really easy to judge the actions of other. I would love to see you guys in his position. When you're chasing someone who obviously doesn't care much for his life, you're in a different state of mind than you are now.

That is why cops go threw training... To get experience so this kind of crap doesn't happen.

I think it was good that officer nailed some sense (hopefully) into the guys head. Lol, maybe he nailed it out but whatever. And to the person who said it's not the police's job to kick people in the head, then who's is it? And Another thing, if you don't want them to kick them in the head, would you rather than officer shot him in the head or even in the arm or leg? Common. Seriously.

I think it was good that officer nailed some sense (hopefully) into the guys head. Lol, maybe he nailed it out but whatever. And to the person who said it's not the police's job to kick people in the head, then who's is it? And Another thing, if you don't want them to kick them in the head, would you rather than officer shot him in the head or even in the arm or leg? Common. Seriously.

I would rather the police officer followed the correct procedure in situations like thos and didnt resort to mindless violence from loosing the power of self control hi didnt have to kick him or shoot him he had the situation pretty much under control before the kick
Its nobodies job to kick people in the head for no reason

I would rather the police officer followed the correct procedure in situations like thos and didnt resort to mindless violence from loosing the power of self control hi didnt have to kick him or shoot him he had the situation pretty much under control before the kick
Its nobodies job to kick people in the head for no reason

I have to totally agree with Muz on this one.. The guy might even get off with a lighter sentence because of this whole kick thing.

* Profane language or rude behavior in threads is not conduct we like to see. Just think of how you want to be treated and act accordingly. Remember your post is seen by young people and visitors from all over the world. Let's put our best foot forward.

AR :D

When a person turns into a criminal, he gives up his rights as a human. It's plain and simple. How do you know what the officer was thinking? Maybe he was worried he would get back up and attack him. For a man putting up such a big struggle to avoid getting arrested, he gave up pretty easily.

He got down on his stomach and spread his arms and legs out wide. It's not like he was kneeling or standing up with his hands in the air. I'm not trying to defend the criminal, but the police officer was out of line when he kicked him like that. I would change my opinion if he tried to struggle or get back up, but it's blatantly obvious the guy was down and surrendered.

But there is a sytem in place to deal with these people who put other peoples lives at risk

That's all well and good if the system works but it doesn't. If it did you wouldn't have murderers rapists or pedophiles being released on parole. This bloke in the video probably got a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. The so called system is a joke.

That's all well and good if the system works but it doesn't. If it did you wouldn't have murderers rapists or pedophiles being released on parole. This bloke in the video probably got a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. The so called system is a joke.

I think every "system" that has ever been, is, or ever will be, is destined to be flawed. No plan or system that I have seen is not flawed. Systems are hopeless in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom