God gets owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say less violent, but it's a socitey that's non christian and not very violent, and is overall fairly peaceful. Also the same can be said for a bunch of smaller countrys that don't have Christianity as there religion and are peaceful.

There are many factors that come in to you play, there is no way you can just blame it on the fact that most of there religion are not Christians.

I didn't say less violent, but it's a socitey that's non christian and not very violent, and is overall fairly peaceful. Also the same can be said for a bunch of smaller countrys that don't have Christianity as there religion and are peaceful.

Ok, I would agree that China has a very low crime rate and is even on the decline despite the fact that they don't take into account how many people get pushed into human trafficking, killed underground in triad gang wars and how many of those criminals just head to taiwan to do their business. The governement does have a huge grip on the people and they barely have any free will.

Now my question is, please give me an example of a current Christian Nation? There isn't one to the best of my knowlegde. You're best bet, will probably be New Zealand, which is 3/5th's Christian. It has one of the lowest murder rates in the world (just a specific example). And it's very pretty if I do say so myself.

:eek:BAHAHAHAHA! You believe China is peaceful?! Less Violent?! Lol.. That is just funny. Mind you they have the largest hacker communities in the world.

its only larger cuz they have so many more people....
i just wanted to give a +1 to every one in this thread
i liked reading all your thoughts on this topic

its only larger cuz they have so many more people....
i just wanted to give a +1 to every one in this thread
i liked reading all your thoughts on this topic

Lol I just noticed something.. This has got to be the first debate on God where it didn't turn into a flame war. Bravo everyone bravo!

Why is christianity the only religion being referred to here? It's one of the youngest and most flawed religions out there. Isn't it the only religion with multiple versions of the same writing? I don't exactly see Raj's version of the sanskrit. :D

Why is christianity the only religion being referred to here? It's one of the youngest and most flawed religions out there. Isn't it the only religion with multiple versions of the same writing? I don't exactly see Raj's version of the sanskrit. :D

Because it's always the one to be attacked first.
Unless of course you think of terrorists then everyone thinks of a dude from India that is a Muslim. Even though that is totally incorrect. It's just the way things go I guess..

teh least religious contries are more peaceful. sweden is an awesome example. so is japan and s.korea.

Unless of course you think of terrorists then everyone thinks of a dude from India that is a Muslim. Even though that is totally incorrect. It's just the way things go I guess..

Even though I am an Indian person? :confused:

That's a racial stereotype, not a religious one.

Even though I am an Indian person? :confused:

That's a racial stereotype, not a religious one.
I never said it was an educated person thinking about it.
Read past the You... I clearly state everyone. Which Obviously is not EVERYONE.

I also state how it's incorrect.

I wouldn't say God created sin. Satan made it as a result from his pride.

in the beginning there was nothing, and then god created pride?

actually Judaism was attacked first, just without and Jewish people in here there was nobody to argue that. oddly enough it was the Christian members who put Christianity into the firing line this time by saying that there were flaws in the books in the bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom