LA Officer kicks suspect in the head

When a person turns into a criminal, he gives up his rights as a human. It's plain and simple. How do you know what the officer was thinking? Maybe he was worried he would get back up and attack him. For a man putting up such a big struggle to avoid getting arrested, he gave up pretty easily.

Sorry bro, I disagree. When you're done, you are done. If every doctor thought like you did, and didn't save a criminal in the ER because they gave up their human rights when they committed a crime, there'd be a lot more dead people out there. And what defines someone as a criminal? A felony charge, misdemeanor or a minor traffic violation? Honestly, i forgot where the dividing line was :D

It's not exactly that simple. Cops can't just go around the shoot people who threaten them with guns. He didn't know the if the criminal had a gun. What if he had a knife with him? The blow was to stun him and the pepper spray to disable him.

I think the part that pisses me off the most is that he came up to the guy paused, then kicked him in the head. You can't blame it on he was just running and happened to hit him. No he flat out kicked him in the head.
And can someone please tell me why the one officer is beating on him while he guy already has two men on him? Not to mention a dog about to rip off his ankles.

If they whole hitting thing was trying to say "stop resisting get your arm behind your back"... Don't you think it would have been a whole lot easier to move his arm if there was not two guys sitting on him?

IMO Both men should be suspended, Mr. field goal should be Fired and charged.

Also is it me or is the first cop that was backup arrived punching the criminal in the back as they are restraining him

Sorry bro, I disagree. When you're done, you are done. If every doctor thought like you did, and didn't save a criminal in the ER because they gave up their human rights when they committed a crime, there'd be a lot more dead people out there. And what defines someone as a criminal? A felony charge, misdemeanor or a minor traffic violation? Honestly, i forgot where the dividing line was :D

That's not what I meant at all. You're just twisting my words. Why would you treat a murderer with respect? Life is not a human right, it's a right of birth.

It's not exactly that simple. Cops can't just go around the shoot people who threaten them with guns. He didn't know the if the criminal had a gun. What if he had a knife with him? The blow was to stun him and the pepper spray to disable him.

And cops cant just go around kicing people in the head either . You can cause serious injury by kicking someone in the head hence why its unlawful for the police to hit people in the head with their batons say that guy got to his cell in jailed and started having convulsions then the police department is responsible for his death and his family could have sued the PD for a lot of money
As you said pepper spay is to disable criminals i dont see what is wrong with using the pepper spay and no kick the kick was not necessary at all

And besides which you are just making assumptions now as you said before i do not know what the police officer was thinking neither do you and you do not know what the intention behind the kick was but surely if it was legal to kick criminals in the head officers would do it all the time and they clearly dont . |Therefore suggesting to me that the officer lost control and just plainly kicked the criminal in the head

It's really easy to judge the actions of other. I would love to see you guys in his position. When you're chasing someone who obviously doesn't care much for his life, you're in a different state of mind than you are now.

So what if the cop cannot excersise self control over his actions he is in the wrong job

That's not what I meant at all. You're just twisting my words. Why would you treat a murderer with respect? Life is not a human right, it's a right of birth.

As long as you're living, it's your right. War is totaly different but when you surrender, there are rules of war. This guy clearly did not want a foot in the face, lol. I agree you can't be sure what he has, I've taken law enforcement classes, I've been taught by very distinguished police officers and they've had MORE than their share of tough times and quick situations where things have gone sour. Never once did I hear of them doing this.

I wasn't trying to twist your words, I was just applying that logic to all of the field instead of just the law enforcement part.

I mean as i said before would your view of this situation be different if the cop had stamped on the criminals head or pulled his gun and started shooting at the criminal
You cannot use your adreanline rush or different state of mind as a defence to actions like these when you are a cop

Back
Top Bottom