LA Officer kicks suspect in the head

yeah i lol\d when they said kicked him in the shoulder. It's like the media is covering their asses.

I think it's good. He could have killed a lot of people. So what if the police use a little brute force? It's not like they're hitting random people.

+1
With the amount of innocent people and the amount of kids that the dickhead could have killed in that chase the least he deserves is a kick in the head. i have no sympathy for knobs like that.

I agree as well. Dumb shit got it coming. With all the adrenaline the cops have after chasing him I'm surprised that is all he got. Criminals get off way too easy.

I think it's good. He could have killed a lot of people. So what if the police use a little brute force? It's not like they're hitting random people.

But where do you stop with this the "Brute force" so if a kick to the head is ok , why not go one further and say the police should have been allowed to stamp on his head , i mean what would you set the limit at as far as brute force is concerened and how would you decide which criminals should have "brute force" applied to them

The police are there to aprehend criminals and in doing that they may use any reasonable force that is necessary at the time however kicing a criminal who has surrendered and is on the ground with their hands where you can see them is and always will be unnacceptable in any case there is no excuse for it .
and I wonder if that cop knew he was being filmed , i doubt it otherwise he proabably wouldnt have done that

I agree as well. Dumb shit got it coming. With all the adrenaline the cops have after chasing him I'm surprised that is all he got. Criminals get off way too easy.

Well IMO that cop should be sacked if he cannot excersise enough self control over his adrenaline rush then he clearly isnt the sort of person i would want patrolling the streets . I mean if the cop is prepared to do that to a surrendered criminal im sure driving recklessly during a call out wouldnt be an issue for him either i mean besides its his adrenaline rush thats at fault here not his lack of self control

When a person turns into a criminal, he gives up his rights as a human. It's plain and simple. How do you know what the officer was thinking? Maybe he was worried he would get back up and attack him. For a man putting up such a big struggle to avoid getting arrested, he gave up pretty easily.

No you do not im afraid
and besdies if the cop was worried about that then he should of
A)got his firearm out
B)Restrained the criminal asap

and besides which i doubt he was bovered about that because he knew a K9 crew was seconds away as well as backup

No you do not im afraid
and besdies if the cop was worried about that then he should of
A)got his firearm out
B)Restrained the criminal asap

and besides which i doubt he was bovered about that because he knew a K9 crew was seconds away as well as backup

In those few seconds, the guy could have easily pulled his gun out and shot the office. You can't make assumptions. You have to look at the facts and the situation individually. The officer's firearm was out. But how can he keep the firearm aimed at him and restrain him at the same time? The blow was meant to temporarily stun the suspect, not hurt him.

When a person turns into a criminal, he gives up his rights as a human. It's plain and simple. How do you know what the officer was thinking? Maybe he was worried he would get back up and attack him. For a man putting up such a big struggle to avoid getting arrested, he gave up pretty easily.

Well i do not know what the cop was thinking but i think its clear to see he could not excersise any self control he just saw it and took his cheap shot
its obvious the criminal was co operating and so if the cop was worried about the defendant getting up he should have got his gun out as i said above and waited for backup to arrive which was literally seconds away
The criminal obviously gave up because he knew that there was no way he was going to escape that situation

In those few seconds, the guy could have easily pulled his gun out and shot the office. You can't make assumptions. You have to look at the facts and the situation individually. The officer's firearm was out. But how can he keep the firearm aimed at him and restrain him at the same time? The blow was meant to temporarily stun the suspect, not hurt him.

The cop would have known backup was seconds away and so should have kept the guy on the ground until backup arrived . if the guy made a move for a gun with his hands then the cop would be justified in firing a shot however as it was the man co operated and was still met with a kick to the head and how do you even know the criminal has a gun you too cannot make assumptions . It dosent matter what the cops intention was behind the kick you do not know that the cop just wanted to stun the suspect and wether he did or not that is not reasonable force by any stretch of the imagination

Back
Top Bottom