LA Officer kicks suspect in the head

Meh, hopefully it knocked some sense into him.

+1
With the amount of innocent people and the amount of kids that the dickhead could have killed in that chase the least he deserves is a kick in the head. i have no sympathy for knobs like that.

LMAO @ the commentator..

well he ran into a fence or something hes got no where to go hes giving up ooooowww He kicked him str8 in the shoulder... LOL "the sholder"?? why would his head fly like that if he got kicked in the shoulder....

LMAO yeah I agree he deserved it but the police arent the ones who should have done it. Im sure that cop is about to lose his job and pension now...:(

I think that's just bang out of order, he runs in and kicks him square in the head.

also later in the video the guy lying on the ground has both arms freely available, the office that had kicked him in the head is holding his left arm up, and his right arm is next to the right side of his body and easily accessible, when does the second officer on the scene keep hitting the guys left arm (being held by the 1st officer)?

I know that in hitting his left arm they could make him roll if he was lying on his right arm to stop them restraining him, but his arm is easily accessible and the 2nd officer doesn't seem to make any attempt to pick up or move his arm until after he's hit the guy four times.

with the rest of the footage, the guy appears to have given up, and is lying face down on the ground with his arms outstretched, so I'm not sure why there is a need to hold him down with a knee in the small of his back either.

I know that the police do have a tough job, and that they'd just chased this guy driving dangerously through the city potentially putting lives at risk, but taking their aggression out on the guy in this way only has three affects.

1, it makes the police look bad.
2, it means that the [police] guys could possibly loose their jobs.
3, it means that the suspect could quite easily make some kind of compensation claim, by suing them.

+1
With the amount of innocent people and the amount of kids that the dickhead could have killed in that chase the least he deserves is a kick in the head. i have no sympathy for knobs like that.
But there is a sytem in place to deal with these people who put other peoples lives at risk
Police officers taking their anger out on members of the public , offenders or not is not a professional way to handle this situation and that police officer obviously needs to rethink his career choice
I am not saying i feel sympathy for the criminal but i am saying that the police officer should not be acting like that

LOL @ the commentator... But Its completely out of line. The Police are supposed to be better than that. Kicking a man while he's surrendered? And I agree with root...Although the 2nd officer I believe was going after the right arm, which was tucked, probably to cradle his face after getting a steel toe to the face. But still, what the heck? And what was the K9 officer letting the dog get that close in the first place? Is that part of the drill where even if a guy is down, they still have to feel a sense of accomplishment? I mean that with no sarcasm, Im just thinking if thats how they keep the dog trained to keep the conditioning at a good level.

Did anyone else find the high-five at the end slightly unnecessary?

LOL @ the commentator... But Its completely out of line. The Police are supposed to be better than that. Kicking a man while he's surrendered? And I agree with root...Although the 2nd officer I believe was going after the right arm, which was tucked, probably to cradle his face after getting a steel toe to the face. But still, what the heck? And what was the K9 officer letting the dog get that close in the first place? Is that part of the drill where even if a guy is down, they still have to feel a sense of accomplishment? I mean that with no sarcasm, Im just thinking if thats how they keep the dog trained to keep the conditioning at a good level.

Did anyone else find the high-five at the end slightly unnecessary?
Yeah I totally agree. I mean I guess it might have been a.. "Job well done". But speaking as they just kicked the guy in the head... It's sort of a what the heck.. No one has done a job well done here. Except for maybe the commentator.

I think that officer should lose his job. Cops abuse they're powers, and kicking a suspect in the head is not fair in anyway.

Should lose his job imo!

Back
Top Bottom