Microsoft Confirms Holiday Release For Windows 7

I would at least like the option... so what's the point of spending all that money. If I wanted a compie to do spreadsheets on I would only spend 300 dollars on a comp that is more then capable

and don't BS me about the media shit becuase linux does it much better!

The one thing I have to start planning at this point with 7 coming out later this year is gathering everything needed for new build. The present case ran about $1,200 by the time everything was added in including extra drives including a usb flash drive.

The external usb hard drive was found needed internally for testing space after already adding in a larger storage drive to boot! A new OS after 2yrs. means another build after almost that amount of time as well.

but if you are gonna run bootcamp..... might as well get a pc then if you're gonna run windows anyways.

you can even run mcosx on a pc with the EFi Emulator.so even getting a mac for the OS is pointless now!

I would at least like the option... so what's the point of spending all that money. If I wanted a compie to do spreadsheets on I would only spend 300 dollars on a comp that is more then capable

and don't BS me about the media shit becuase linux does it much better!

You must be burn420 on another account name.
First of all if I was a dead serious video editor, I'd be driving a Apple branded computer. Mac's can run rings around most other names when it comes to doing high end commercial jobs.
So it comes back down to: What you use is determined by what you want to do with it.

burn420... never heard of em.....

and apples aren't grapes, they have bad seeds with cyanide in them.....

but if you are gonna run bootcamp..... might as well get a pc then if you're gonna run windows anyways.

you can even run mcosx on a pc with the EFi Emulator.so even getting a mac for the OS is pointless now!

You really are a hypocrite. You ask me whether or not Mac OS can run Windows, and when I show you the feature, you turn it against me and use it as a disadvantage.

Back
Top Bottom