Does anyone know a good free webhosting website??

NBA 2k9

BSOD
Could someone please tell me where can I find a good free webhosting website?? Im looking for 5gb webhosting for my Domain name? Thanks

You know, free web hosting services is not so reliable and I think that the visitors of your web site will be disappointed when the pages will be uploaded during an hour. Some free web hosts impose advertisement to your web site. I think that it would be reasonable to deal with paid hosting services and as for recommendation, have a look at hqhost.net, webhostgiant.com and hostpapa.com - these are reputable companies which offer cheap but secure web hosting services.

I was just discussing a FREE hosting company a couple of days ago in another thread. Here's the info again.

There's a company called DotEasy that offers free hosting as long as you buy your domain name through them ($25/year and cheaper for multiple years - $17/year if you pay for 5 years in advance) or transfer your domain to them.

It's their basic package, there are no banners or ads, you use your own domain name, 100mb Storage, 1000mb Monthly traffic, free email through your domain (10 email addresses), free blog, etc. Perfect for new and small businesses or personal sites.

Doteasy makes their money on their Ultra accounts; $7.95/month. I have a few of each kind of account. Ultra accounts are for people using things like CGI scripts for active forms, php, shopping carts, database stuff, etc.

www.DotEasy.com

See ya!

Scotty B
Tech Master
www.101-TechTips.com

Can offer not free but very low cost service from quillhost.com, it costs starting at $1 per month and $0,80 per year. They belongs to the trustworthy companies which fast support.

Well you could look at some free wiki pagebuilders. Some of them mimic free webhostings. the only problem though is there is probably going to be some ads and on the name, they put their name on the end. The ones I would recomend are www.wetpaint.com and www.webs.com. I have used them and they are fast. The extra name they use is for wetpaint, if i used my name for the website name for example, it would be www.BooDog47.wetpaint.com and for webs it would be www.BooDog47.webs.com (this one is real, i made it a while ago to test it before me and my partner made our actual site)

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I would like to say that 7host.com is really reputable web hosting provider which offers attractive paid and free hosting accounts. This company provides stable hosting services and you will be satisfied dealing with this company. Just contact them directly for further details.

Back
Top Bottom