Who's got a fish tank??!

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Just wondering how many of you's have fish tanks? I just bought a 20 gallon and i have 4 gold fish all different kinds. I will post up a picture as soon as i get home from school tonight.

So anyone else here have fish?? lets see!!

there was a thread started with this same question by arrizx a while back lol

I had some fish. Some small stuff, Tetra some Gold fish at one point. There all dead now.

I don't have one at the moment but I used to. I had 6 goldfish and they lived for friggin' ever! You always hear about goldfish dying after a few weeks or so but not these ones. I must have taken good care of them....lol Finally got tired of them and threw them in a pond....lol

Anyway, post up dem pics!

I don't have one at the moment but I used to. I had 6 goldfish and they lived for friggin' ever! You always hear about goldfish dying after a few weeks or so but not these ones. I must have taken good care of them....lol Finally got tired of them and threw them in a pond....lol

Anyway, post up dem pics!
I wish you people wouldn't do that... The gold fish if they live... Will grow MASSIVE because they grow larger depending on there environment. Then they eat the smaller fish.. thus leaving nothing but some huge gold fish in the pond / lake..

I have a 25 gallon. It only has 1 remaining fish as it ate all of the others. It is a salt water tank, but it use to be fresh water. That when we got guppies and they got sucked up into the filter and shredded

Just wondering how many of you's have fish tanks? I just bought a 20 gallon and i have 4 gold fish all different kinds. I will post up a picture as soon as i get home from school tonight.

So anyone else here have fish?? lets see!!

That's too many goldfish my friend. Ten gallons per fish.

Back
Top Bottom