Network architecture

choozay

Solid State Member
Hey,

This is more of a question then a problem.

I was wondering if any one could explain the job role of a network architecture ? :confused:

Also what would one need to do to get a job as a network architectue, what education background, what technical knowledge is required, what experiance.

Cheers!!! :D

I Would Say Mainly You will be taking a major part in desgining the structure of the netwrk for example where routers and switches are going and where the cables are going so that there are in no ones way the experience you may need is networking experience and a qualifcation in Cisco networking would help you a great deal
but apart from that i cant think of much
hope this helps

Cone

Well im at university doing a Networking degree and also doing a certified CCNA course, but if you take a look at a job as a network architectue you are looking to get paid £40k plus!!!!!!

Im sure there's more to it....Installing Switches routers them are trivial things which is a job that could be done by sum 1 with a computing background..

Hmmm im stumped!! Any ideas people??

the installing switches and stuff goes without saying the only thing is that many places would be looking for job experience before they would consider taking you on they would want to know that you could do the job practicaly and not just in theroy i myself did a two year course which was system support with the ccna on top and i kept being told the that expierence was needed for any job in ICT in genral i hope your able to find something though

good luck

Cone

Back
Top Bottom