Microsoft Confirms Holiday Release For Windows 7

Microsoft needs to offer the people who bought Windows Vista a discount on Windows 7. It's only fair because even though they've patched up Vista (it's a lot better than when it initially released), they still came up short with everything they promised for Vista.

I Agree with you alvino,they should have a Step-Up System,you submit your COA And then they convert it too no longer be active for Vista,but for Windows 7 for a Discounted price.

Lets bring on the new os as anything is better than Vista right now 98 wipes the floor with it for god sake
but Xp for me cant stand vista its lame the dirvers need to be spcefic and it juts does my head in

Cone

Dude nothing is wrong with vista... unless your running a celeron 2.2ghz, i dont get why you think xp is better than vista

Dude nothing is wrong with vista... unless your running a celeron 2.2ghz, i dont get why you think xp is better than vista

I agree with you on that. Yeah sure you need a slightly better graphics card if you are going to run Vista with areo, but other than areo, the differences between Vista and XP are superfluous to debate over IMHO.

That was rude remixedcat. That had nothing to do with the thread. Just you popping off... again.

I am sick of people complaing about vista though. most of thier problems are ID10T errors. Most people don't know how to optimise thier computers and they complain and blame the OS when it is themselves. not just vista is a victim of this but xp and all OSes. learn how to use it and then it'll treat you good.
mym mom's laptop has vista 32bit even and it works nicely... after I tweaked a few things for her and it works fine. she rarely asks me anything about it.

Yeah that does seem rather off, surely at Christmas people are buying gifts and things for the holiday celebration. Not an new OS unless you are a major geek with no family to visit over the holiday. Who is going to spend christmas day installing windows 7? :rolleyes:

I probably would if I got it lol.

Back
Top Bottom