Microsoft Confirms Holiday Release For Windows 7

IMHO people who cant run vista are people who dont feel like updating there comp they got in 05'-06'. And they wonder why they cant run new software :rolleyes:

IMHO people who cant run vista are people who dont feel like updating there comp they got in 05'-06'. And they wonder why they cant run new software :rolleyes:

Yes, but Win7 is as fast if not a tiny bit faster than XP, so quite literally, any computer of the last 5 years could could run it.

Yeah that does seem rather off, surely at Christmas people are buying gifts and things for the holiday celebration. Not an new OS unless you are a major geek with no family to visit over the holiday. Who is going to spend christmas day installing windows 7? :rolleyes:

Lol Depends.. You going to drop a money bomb to buy it for me? :D

Win7 isnt really that fast, microsoft just coded superfetch better so it could cache your ram more effectivly. But really i wish Microsoft would develop an OS that would truly be ground breaking and would take advantage of hardware extremely well.

This Article pretty much says even with all of the advances of hardware, software stays the same.

Ohhh, so what the article says always true? That's pretty narrow-minded don't you think? I personally disagree.

Read it over, it makes sense. We keep adding more cores to our system but microsofts kernel stays the same, there not optimizing the kernel to take advantage of all resources in a system.. i mean what does a gpu do while your encoding a file? nothing. if microsoft redid there kernel they could take advantage of the Brown+/CUDA coding system so that the gpu is involved in tasks. Not even a quad core is totally optimized

But idk i passed high school with a 2.4gpa i dont know what im talkin about xD, but its interesting anyway

Read it over, it makes sense. We keep adding more cores to our system but microsofts kernel stays the same, there not optimizing the kernel to take advantage of all resources in a system.. i mean what does a gpu do while your encoding a file? nothing. if microsoft redid there kernel they could take advantage of the Brown+/CUDA coding system so that the gpu is involved in tasks. Not even a quad core is totally optimized

But idk i passed high school with a 2.4gpa i dont know what im talkin about xD, but its interesting anyway

Yeah, I agree that Microsoft should be more optimized for new tech as it comes out. That's the craptacular part about Microsoft. Lol.

Lol, and your GPA is the same as mine right now. :p But just because your GPA is not great doesn't mean you can't know a shitload about computers. That's a different independent field of study.

Back
Top Bottom