I decided to get a rifle.

Well rifles cant just back fire. If anything the bullet would blow up in the chamber.

If you want both, forget any "AR-15" type rifle. Any of that call of duty shit will run at least a grand. You can however find a mix of both. But I dont reccomend this route as it leaves you dissatisfied in my opinion. Because you have half and half. You dont get exactly what you want. But you want a rifle AR 15 type that will shoot a deer at 300 yards here you go, good luck finding it in stock anywhere

http://www.thegunsource.com/item/61780_DPMS_Rifles_Shotguns_DPMS_PANTHER_LR-308_308WI.aspx

As long as you buy brand name, you wont need to worry about rifles breaking down or wearing out.

As long as you buy brand name, you wont need to worry about rifles breaking down or wearing out.

Lol, sounds like computers to me.

And I guess I'll look around at gun shops and the like.

how about the sks.They're cheap as hell and you can find ammo anywhere.I bout mine for 150 bucks with 2 30 round clips.
+1 on the mossberg 500.My dad has a slugster with buckshot for our personal protection.:):D

Well just thinking about it, I decided I'm going to be getting a rifle once I have some money saved up. I don't know how many of you have rifles, (auto or semi-auto), but if you can tell me what some of your experiences have been and what you like the best, I would be appreciative. :)

Hunting license?

Still need a hunting license and gun safety training first. But once I get all of that down, I'll get a rifle.

how about the sks.They're cheap as hell and you can find ammo anywhere.I bout mine for 150 bucks with 2 30 round clips.
+1 on the mossberg 500.My dad has a slugster with buckshot for our personal protection.:):D

good luck finding that ammo anywhere. There is a national shortage for 7.62x39.

good luck finding that ammo anywhere. There is a national shortage for 7.62x39.

Lol, we have a few cases of ammo around here and my mom's trying to sell it. However some friends of ours who are avid gun collectors said they would buy it. I don't know if we have that caliber though.

Back
Top Bottom