Music Video I made last night

I must say, that was not my favorite music, but definitely a great music video for deciding to make one out of the blue. Very well made. I love the big resolution of your videos too. :D Nice and clear. Thanks for sharing.

i actually like the music video, its interesting. Decently made for a first timer too

makes me thinking, i might make a music video pretty sooon too of Lamb of God - Redneck or something along the lines of job for a cowboy - entombment of a machine

Then why the hell didn't you donate the guitar?!
I mean not a bad video. Not a bad song. But The point of smashing the guitar?!

Agreed. I mean even if the guitar wasn't great or working, it could still have been sold as a vintage piece. I mean, I'm not one to talk about guitars, but that one looked real nice and I might have paid for something like that stricly for decoration.

Agreed. I mean even if the guitar wasn't great or working, it could still have been sold as a vintage piece. I mean, I'm not one to talk about guitars, but that one looked real nice and I might have paid for something like that stricly for decoration.

ha! vintage. it was made of plywood (very poor wood for guitars) and it was so cheaply made that it's not worth worrying about.

Yeah, lol. :D But even still, touched up and redone a little and you could have made that into something that at least LOOKED nice. Lol.

yes very very true. To the naked eye it would look amazing, but once you looked deep inside it'd just be some plywood redone. But yes, definitely something that could be worked on without a doubt.

O well, guitar is gone now haha...

Back
Top Bottom