brand name matters?

Haha your right rooster, sorry indian your right the XFX is probably better than BFG because its $20 more. Even though they both have the exact same gpu, specs, and warranty.

Sheesh, give it a rest already. Some of you guys on this forum are just ridiculous arguing over the littlest things. :rolleyes:

prodigy has a good point rooster. money is money, lets not fight over this. it's all good. prodigy, one question, the bfg you linked me, my friend tells me i cant really overclock it if i want to - its "physically limited" or something i dont know - fan speeds or something. is that anything true? i'll like to know.

Well i dont understand that, i dont know about the gtx 260 but my bfg 9600gt overclocks well for me:

And i can easily change the fan speed with EVGA Precision or Rivatuner. Tell him to explain what he means by "physically limited"

The XFX card is actually $58 cheaper than the BFG as it comes with two free games. COD5 and FarCry2 alone are worth $78.

Good catch indiancheef. The BFG card Prodigy linked is only a 192 stream processor card. It's not nearly as fast as the core 216 cards you selected. I missed that detail myself. The core 216 is worth every penny of the extra $20.

:D

Wow i didnt even see that the BFG is the 192 stream verison, Go for the XFX.

HAHA wow im an ass

yeah i thought of that - especially since i wanted cod5 fo'sho. and far cry 2 looks nice too. prodigy, whatever i choose, i really do appreciate your input - it did give me something to consider. and i could use that when it comes to stuff like this. i do appreciate the money difference. i work for my computers - not daddy's money. but seeing as i really want those games anyway, i will be saving by going with a core 216. and i really like it =)

Back
Top Bottom