What's the latest on GPUs?

when you post a build from newegg, log out and then paste the link man or else the page wont show your build
But yeah that motherboard is nice, its basically a 790gx without the onboard video. Also thermaltake makes horrible psu's, check out this: Antec 500.. The case you picked out is Epic, almost all of my friends that build uses that case, nice choice.

It seems you might be going over $870, i could recommend you a cheaper case, graphics card etc to get to a lower price. But of course you would get less performance

It looks really good

i forgot you can copy and paste wish lists lol

wait what OS are you using?

if you need to buy one get 64-bit and GB, not 2

I think Windows Vista. What do you guys recommend?

also, do you guys think the case is big enough and cool (airflow wise to prevent overheating) enough for all the components?

You could always save some money by downloading and installing Windows 7 Beta. it's good for a year and then you could save your pennies and buy it once it's officially released.

You could always save some money by downloading and installing Windows 7 Beta. it's good for a year and then you could save your pennies and buy it once it's officially released.

how would i install it on a brand new computer? that doesnt have a web browser to download it?

Back
Top Bottom