Question about this case I bought and installing the mobo in it

newjacksm

In Runtime
I bought this case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147074

and am having a huge time installing the motherboard on the tray. first of all where I need to put the spacers there is a huge bump there as in no need for me needing the spacers. If I put a spacer there I cant fit the mother board there. Wont this cause a problem????
Photo-0203.jpg

Also in the installation kit. I got 4 round plastic thingies I have NO idea what they are for the case did not come with instructions. I put the round plastic pieces on the mother board tray where I only SAW the round open spaces. (look at the picture there is a round open space)

Until I was done with the installation I saw round spots underneath the case where it looked like it could of went and now I am starting to think they were suppose to go underneath the case to stop floor scratching.

I haven't turned it on to see if it was installed properly I know I hooked up everything correctly as it is my 10th installation but this case was absolute a POS and probably my worst experience with NEWEGG. No instruction when I need it not enough supplies when I needed it.

those bumps take the place of the standoffs in that case and the 4 rubber "thingies" are the feet for the case and go on the bottom of the case.

son of a bitch! I gotta take apart everything to take out the plastic things.... Argh... Thanks!

Yeah, first cheap case the whole time installing it I was saying "you get what you pay for"

I am extremely upset I didnt get some instruction booklet, I had to go to my old computer and rip some parts out of it to make it work with this case ugh... MESS..

:D yeah that thing comes with the bare essentials and honestly not even that and is made of some pretty cheap and flimsy metal huh?

yeah I mean honestly it looks nice from the outside for a 24 dollar case but the inside bends, doesnt tell you anything like those little plastic pieces were for and you got 3 spacers and about 100 screws that were all the same size Doesnt fit fan or the PSU. Oh and I baught a RETAIL PSU which didnt come with any Screws some company...

Yeah, I have the EXACT same case and yeah, it works OK, but it freaking cheap metal, it's flimsy as hell, and worse of all, unless I ground my flash drive, it makes the f*cking computer restart. I hate the case. And after 3 months. Both of the LEDs went out on it. So now I don't know if it's even on unless I open up the case because the thing is so quiet. I really need a new case here soon. I guess when I buy my next motherboard. :)

Back
Top Bottom