AMD + nVidia

hey, so since i have a bit of extra cash, can u guys suggest some good cheap speakers and good cheap keyboard+mouse combo?

also, if im (probably) not going to oc... should i even get the dark knight cooler

im at like 750.... i could drop the cooler... that would go to ~714.... so i would consider going back up to 750-760... but i would rather not go much above that... im not picky, i dont need the best gaming keyboards and mice, or 7.1/5.1 cuz i dont have a sound card....

motherboards have onboard sound cards that have more then enough performance

what case are you getting?

COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WW Black/Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case -

oh yea sorry i forgot about that

pick one these are great deals

ProductList.aspx

for 25 dollars, you won't be able to get a gaming keyboard, just a nice multi-media one

oh yea sorry i forgot about that

pick one these are great deals

ProductList.aspx

for 25 dollars, you won't be able to get a gaming keyboard, just a nice multi-media one

i kind of wanted a combo... cuz i dont really care about nice mice :\ i can always get one later once i get a summer job... so

any speaker suggestions? like a 2.1 with a sub, cuz i <3 my music ^^

Check these out. Pretty good stuff for the price.
http://www.xoxide.com/ideazon-gaming-pack.html

Your best bet. A gaming pack with everything for $50.

thats a great suggestion... but i REALLY wanted to keep everything on one site.... plus i already have a headset

holy crap, i just realized... my computer at my moms (old one) has a sub on it ^^ can you just hook those up with any old set of speakers?

Back
Top Bottom