AMD + nVidia

How about getting the system up and running first before worrying about overclocking it?

Looks to be a decent system and should be able to play Crysis at least in the 30fps range.

How about getting the system up and running first before worrying about overclocking it?

Looks to be a decent system and should be able to play Crysis at least in the 30fps range.

on what settings in what resolution m8?

thanks for all ur guys help =]

and yeah, ill probably set it up first then hopefully try to OC it....

I figure at least on high with whatever resolution you use (1333x10something...).

Personally, I would go for a GTX 260. It's faster card and much better suited for a higher-end gaming rig. I'd rather have too much fire power than not enough. :D

I figure at least on high with whatever resolution you use (1333x10something...).

Personally, I would go for a GTX 260. It's faster card and much better suited for a higher-end gaming rig. I'd rather have too much fire power than not enough. :D

true..... oh god... decisions decisions..... =\

i could still always stick with that 4870 for like 140 or whatever....

Yea, there are alot of decisions that go into building computers. With all your research and questions, you should come out OK with whatever you decide on. :D

Yea, there are alot of decisions that go into building computers. With all your research and questions, you should come out OK with whatever you decide on. :D

thanks atomic ^^

i think for this one, ill stick with that 4850, because i probably wont even get crysis :X and plus, i would like to cut costs as much as i can because its my own money

expanding on this topic a lil - now i bought a psu
that says "750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80PLUS Certified Active PFC PSU"
Does that mean it is meant to support both SLI & crossfire configurations? i would guess so - but a second confirmation would be awesome.

expanding on this topic a lil - now i bought a psu
that says "750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80PLUS Certified Active PFC PSU"
Does that mean it is meant to support both SLI & crossfire configurations? i would guess so - but a second confirmation would be awesome.

i believe so.... but these guys know WAY better than me

Back
Top Bottom