I'm in bit of a pickle.

It is easier to just take it back, but even with permission from his roommates to enter the house you should be very careful because that could have serious consequences. Like I said earlier, just play it safe and take it to court with your evidence. You have all the receipts to the parts as proof and you two never entered a written contract which should mean the computer belongs to you. You could also ask one of his roommates who was there when you guys agreed on the details to come to court as a witness.

I talked to some friends and my uncle. My uncle suggested the best possible solution. He said to ask Sean to take the computer into his room and put it there. I just walk in and pick it up from his room. I'm on his property. The guy who owes me money can't do anything about it. Since he never had proof that the computer ever existed. His roommates are pissed with him. He hasn't paid the rent and just spends all of his money on drugs. So they are willing to testify in court on my side.

What if they're pulling a fast one on you? And on the day of court they testify against you? Are you familiar with these guys?

I've known Sean for a long time. I got written proof from him just in case Kenny tries pulling a trick on me. One gives me permission for going onto his property and other other stating the fact that Kenny owes me $500 and Sean is a witness to this. He can't really run against me when Kenny owes him a lot of money too.

It's all fixed. I threatened him with taking him to court. He said I could come by in the morning and take the computer back. He tried blaming me for not contacting him, haha. He shut up after I told him I had phone records showing how many times I called/text messaged him. All is well. Thank you kind folk.

See man, this situation right here just tells you that you should never sell your comp

Computa Building fo life xD

It's all fixed. I threatened him with taking him to court. He said I could come by in the morning and take the computer back. He tried blaming me for not contacting him, haha. He shut up after I told him I had phone records showing how many times I called/text messaged him. All is well. Thank you kind folk.

Glad to hear it dude! Did you end up giving him the 50 back or did you keep that?:D

Back
Top Bottom