Crysis Maximum Edition

How's Crysis in terms of optimization now? I heard Warhead was vastly improved in that area, but the first Crysis was SO poorly optimized...

I loved Crysis. Sure there's not too much of a story line but the graphics are so good that I can't help but play. That is if my computer was working ATM. Sucking motherboard. :p

Just got the game and applied every patch.. And uh my 9600gt is horrible, 40fps avg on Mainstream settings. On Gamer settings i get 27fps avg and it just sucks i cant get real fluid gameplay on gamer settings because the game just looks amazing when its set that way.

But other than that i really like the gameplay, its fun and engaging but it is kinda hard for me. Im playing through the Crysis Warhead Campaign and i just run out of ammo all the time, really annoying..

but yeah cool game

But other than that i really like the gameplay, its fun and engaging but it is kinda hard for me.

If that's hard, you haven't tried CSS. Lol. That's sooo much harder because you play against real people. Not just AI.

Back
Top Bottom