Is Pokemon Dying?

Davencur

Beta member
It seems that people are gradually losing interest of this once-phenom. With the Nintendo DSi's release, I'm pretty sure expectations for the ultimate Pokemon game are pretty high. Can this be pulled off?

Pokemon has been around for ages now, so its bound to have lost some interest.

I think people preffered it when they could name all the pokemon. Now there are thousands more, and its impossible to know them all

I lost interest in the newer pokemon, I liked the firs 250, but after that, the rest of the pokemon looks pretty crappy.

I cant wait till the remakes of Pokemom Gold/Silver for the DS, its going to be called Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver I think.

yeah i was a rapid collector for the first 250 and i have every single first 250 cards...anyone know where i can sell my colection of 2500+ cards?

It was cool when it first came out just because if was something new and unique - something that was totaly different from anything before but I agree with everyone else that it just got stupid with all the extra characters

I liked it when I was in elementary, but when I hit middle school I just lost interest.

pokemon is actually still a highly competitive game. like all developed games that actually require skill, the game has shifted from casual into ladder style, where people play each other to get better.

I've lost interest in Pokemon as well but I'll be picking up Heart Gold or Soul Silver to relive the awesome days of Gold/Silver... lol I have so many memories playing that with friends.

I liked it when I was in elementary, but when I hit middle school I just lost interest.

Ditto.

Though I did have a period during the summer between my junior and senior year at high school where I really got into Pokemon Red again. Then again, summer school is a bore so I'm not all that surprised.

Back
Top Bottom