Helping with buying somthing.

The mic on the Creative headphones is bendable and removable. You could easily just twist/turn it out of the way.

I'm partial to the Koss headphones as they are known for making quality units. The one thing that kinda bothers me though is that it doesn't have an inline volume control. Those are very nice to have.

Yea, give the Creative ones a shot. They look cool and the reviews are good.

Make sure the headset goes over your ear and not on top. Those get quite uncomfortable after a while. Headset wise, I only really only trust Creative and Plantronics.

The ones I posted are both circumaural, they completely enclose the ears. That makes them very comnfortable to wear for long periods.

I think we need to know all his specs/monitor size before we can give him any suggestions

ok, around that price range, i really like the nvidia 9800GTX+ : newegg has one for $100 after MIR:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133246
that should leave you $50 bucks for the mouse. cant help you there, i use a $15 dollar mouse i bought at some sale.

(although heh heh, i think that the 9800GTX+ is better than your card lol. maybe you should get it and give him yours :D )

EDIT: it's really nice of you to give him a gift and all. really warms my heart =)
EDIT: also sorry the reviews on the PNY card dont seem too nice. look for an eVGA maybe. i play favorites of course.....

I was thinking about was about to do it but i stopped lol. Because he needs a mouse and a video card and i giving him my old headset. My video card right now the Ge force 8800 Gt oc2 runs everything high and all i like it.
Is their a big difference between them like DAy ANd Night.

Back
Top Bottom