Music Video I made last night

Nice. I commented on your video. I like it overall.

Please tell me that guitar you threw was fake.

Thanks.

Nope. That was a broken old guitar i had lying around in my basement. There were actually 2 guitars in the video. The main one was a Epiphone les paul standard, and thats my good one that i use to play, and the one that was destroyed was a epiphone les paul junior.

Good video, not my type of music at all but I did listen/watch to give it a fair review and with no budget like the big bands get to make a video or the specialized cameras that they use that video came out very well. It flows really well and you definitely achieved the over the top randomness you were looking for. LMAO @ pulling the tree out of the ground and going under the fence you could clearly gone through if you tried. Good job Borat...:D:D

Yeah, I liked the dark scenes... but when the dude was outside hiting a lamp post with a piece of wood, I coldnt help but cringe!

I liked the video too. I don't personally listen to that kind of music either. I think it could have been cooler on a darker setting.

edit: I have a question. Were you actually playing the song when it showed you playing the guitar?

Back
Top Bottom