Are antivirus companies creating viruses?

Twiliax

Beta member
I am investigating this claim as part of a research paper for my Composition 2 class, and I need websites that have information either for or against this question. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, as I am having trouble finding info on my own.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Their's enough people creating viruses without anti-virus companys having to create there own. There are some rumors of anti-virus companys creating viruses for mac's that float around, but these are completly unfounded.

This is not possible,

Norton is used by 85% of the Plant and if they Put 1 virus out there they would blow up there own Computers
LOL!

ps:i hate this "newbie" thing on the bottom of my name-plate

When i spoke to this "pro PC tech guy" i asked him this question and he was saying that he thinks viruses are created by people in order to obtain information thus accessing your files ie. bank account so they can take out money etc... social security numbers, Credit card numbers etc... all valuable information that is able to be taken from you especially when they can read your key inputs

Interesting..kinda off reminds you off the Microsoft Scandel on Windows 98..

One would think why would a company make a hole in thier own product...simple answer.."Chee Ching"..MONEY!!

Back
Top Bottom